The Dynamics 365 Customer Service portal allows you to offer support for your customers anytime, anywhere. From maintaining contact with your clients to providing your team with all the necessary insights for customer satisfaction, this powerful tool facilitates communication while allowing you to keep a keen eye on your operations… All from one system!
Reinforced by AI-powered functionality and data analytics, the Dynamics 365 Customer Service portal is an unparalleled solution to guarantee consistent delivery of a highly personalized service to your customers. Allowing your agents to see the bigger picture, replacing guesswork with comprehensive data, it is a tool designed to provide the right information at the right time. By making your team’s work easier, you enable them to better serve your clients.
Implementing the Dynamics 365 Customer Service portal is a great way to:
- Optimize your agents’ problem resolution;
- Simplify the flow of information between your resources;
- Facilitate effective communication with your clients;
- Provide high-grade customer service and enjoy increased customer satisfaction.
If it sounds like something that your company could benefit from, read on to find out more about this powerful solution. We will cover its features and their benefits, portal creation, and pricing.
1. Dynamics 365 Customer Service portal: what is it?
In a nutshell, Dynamics 365 Customer Service is a Microsoft Power Apps portal that facilitates the problem resolution process for your customers. Integrating with your business platform as an end-user website, the AI-powered system helps your clients access vital information on your products by allowing them to create their own assistance request cases and personalizing their search results accordingly. Its powerful self-service functionality guides customers to the answers they seek without human intervention or by connecting them to your most qualified agent for the task if the issue can’t be resolved client-side autonomously.
The Dynamics 365 Customer Service portal was designed for any company that requires customer support services. Whether you’re selling electronics, offering delivery and transportation services, or running a sleep music app, no matter the nature of your business, if it involves customers – they may require your support.
2. Dynamics 365 Customer Service portal: what are the features?
Let’s take a look at the Dynamics 365 Customer Service portal features that could come in handy. As part of its essentials, the Customer Service portal allows you to:
- Keep tabs on customer service request cases;
- Keep a record of all related interactions;
- Upload to and manage information in the knowledge base;
- Assign support cases to correct resources and manage queues;
- Track your service levels through service level agreements (SLAs);
- Set service terms through entitlements;
- Evaluate your performance and productivity with dashboards and reports;
- Schedule and deploy services;
- Chat with your clients and your team;
- Manage interactions across all channels of communication.
On one hand, tools like blogs, ideas, discussion forums, botchat, search and seo, multilingual support, automation, branding, content publisher, forms and lists allow for an advanced level of self-service. By updating your knowledge base and enabling seamless navigation for your client, you let your customers efficiently help themselves: they benefit from quick resolution, and you enjoy lower volumes of support calls.
On the other, features such as location finder, profile management, chat support, invitations and access allow you to personalize your responses by learning your customer’s profile and the nature of their issue. With the help of the Dynamics 365 Customer Service portal, you will then be able to assign the most qualified resource at your disposal to answer the particular service request. As such, nothing is left to chance – you are in complete control!
3. Dynamics 365 Customer Service portal: what are the benefits?
The benefits of an improved customer service are obvious. Efficient problem resolution for your clientele is crucial for the longevity, profitability and reputation of your business, but let’s take a look at the specific benefits provided by the Dynamics 365 Customer Service portal.
With the exception of issues like refunds or returns, in most cases, the customer can actually find a solution to their problem on their own. All they need is a comprehensive portal that is easy to navigate, search and understand. By promoting self-service, you help your clients get faster results, all while reducing the strain of dealing with high customer service incoming call volume for your company.
The Dynamics 365 Customer Service portal is highly interactive. Both internally and client-side, the displayed data can be interacted with, expanded and channelled toward further elaboration. As such, it allows you to engage the customer with an experience that guides them toward the answers they seek.
Better customer experiences
Leave nothing to chance and tailor your service to the best interest of your clients. In return, they will reward you with continued loyalty and good reviews. Making sure the client feels well cared for is at the very core of a successful business, and that is precisely what the Dynamics 365 Customer Service portal allows you to achieve.
Your internal team gains time
No more confusion or uncertainty. No more misplaced resources struggling to deal with tasks they were ill-prepared for. The Dynamics 365 Customer Service portal allows you to optimize your resources by keeping track of their best skills and using them in the right situations. By playing into the strengths of your team, you allow them to excel at their tasks and improve the overall efficiency of your operation.
Additionally, you can benefit from other features such as automatically sent surveys that help you gather valuable customer feedback, in-depth analytics that provide you with information on your resources and performance, a comprehensive knowledge base that lets you consolidate all of your information and share it in various languages, and more…
4. Dynamics 365 Customer Service portal: how to create a portal?
Through Microsoft Power Apps, you can create a portal for internal and external users alike, which will serve as an interactive website for your data stored in Common Data Service. The portal is easily designed through the What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) Power Apps portals Studio, so you don’t need any web design experience to make it happen.
To create your portal:
1. Log in to Power Apps and select your environment.
2. Choose Portal from blank under Make your own app.
3. If the environment doesn’t have portal prerequisites, you must either select another environment or create a new one.
4. If you remain in the chosen environment, enter the name, website address, select a language and click Create.
5. The portal will begin provisioning (you can track its status through notifications).
6. Once the provisioning is successful, you will see the portal appear in the grid (under Recent apps).
5. Dynamics 365 Customer Service portal: what are the licenses and the price?
In October 2019, Microsoft Dynamics 365 web portals adopted a new licensing model as part of PowerApps portals. As such, the Dynamics 365 Customer Service portal now has two licensing options: the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Professional fitted with the basic features (priced at $64 per user/month) and the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Enterprise with the full range of features (priced at $121.60 per user/month).
To get acquainted with Dynamics 365 Customer Service portals, you can check out the Microsoft introductory course on Power Apps portals. If you would like to get the best out of this tool, enlist the help of our GestiOnTheGo experts to configure it for your business.